now the pittsburgh concert and a dance of joy

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:

> i couldn't stop laughing.  i've GOT to meet you some time rhys!  i
> really like your style!  : )  thank you for the laugh on a sleepy but
> stress-filled friday morning.  and thanks for the ....uh....offer.  : )

sure (: happy to offer. if i lived there, i'd watch em or something.(:

and there's alway sthe christmas show (: which i shall be at with dave,
and you can meet the guy i call querido.

> ......but my mom's keeping them OVERNIGHT!!!  woo hoo! everyone....dance
> the dance of joy with me....c'mon now!! ....everyone!....that's
> it!....ooops...spilled my mocha.

yay! gramma will spoil the kiddoes (: and twila goes to see otr. how much
better can it get?

> anyway...happy friday to everyone...and to those of you going to
> pittsburgh tomorrow nite (jessyka and who else??)....see you then!!!

i will be *in* PA, just not there.

saegertown....

here i come (:

rhys