Feeling your pain

Twila,

I feel your pain. My wife's on business this
weekend, and I can't make to to any of the shows
in this vicinity. I'm getting a sitter for my
2-year-old son so I can attend my boss' wedding
tomorrow -- I can justify two nights in a row.
Meanwhile, Messiah College is 45 minutes away --
I pass it every time we head to my hometown --
and I am bummed.

Jeff McCloud
teamccloud at yahoo_com

http://www.newscientist.com/features/features.jsp?id=ns225217