Re: (no otr) : Stizzarbucks, Dixie Chicks and a pinch of Postmodernism

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Paul Soupiset wrote:
> 4. nice OTR writeup in the first edition of PASTE magazine. that's
> probably already been covered, but i got my first copy a little late.

I'm *still* waiting for my copy of the first edition ... and I've already
got the *second* issue.  [ mutter mutter mumble mumble gripe gripe ]

 If true love never did exist how could we know its name? -- Sam Phillips
          Happiness happens but I want joy. -- Marjorie Cardwell