This is the Over the Rhine list... right?

I know its been slow around here lately, but an IN show, an IL
show, and a MN show (THREE shows!!) and the only comments that
have popped up about any of them are Kylie saying she can't
review it cause its so good you just have to see it yourself and
Jeff saying Peggy Lee's Fever flowed into My Love Is A Fever.
I'm in shock and have just a few things on my mind about this...

First; If Schuba's as a venue gets more talk on this list than
OtR @ Schuba's, I'm going to shed tears.  Frustrated tears.
Lots of 'em.

Second; I think I may have already shed some w/ Jeff's
teeny-tiny-puny-theres-no-way-that-was-a-review-was-it? comment
about the 2 Fever's flowing together.  Actually, I'm wiping one
away now.

Third; Of all people, shame on you Ms. Wilkerson!  I'm even
wagging my finger at my monitor in your direction.  I can only
imagine the energy filled "OMG" reply you would give if one of
us came back from a show to say "it was so good but i can't
review it cause you have to see it yourself!!".  Dearest Kylie,
why for you cause pain right here?  *points to chest*  Shame
shame shame!  Not to sound negative, but I'm betting I won't
make it if I take the swim option.

Yes, yes, I'm being facetious and don't mean any of that anger
stuff, but c'mon people - you're listee's.  Three shows and not
one valid review?  Not one setlist?  Not one person sharing
on-stage banter or any new songs sung?  Maybe I'm having a 3-day
nightmare.

off getting more kleenex to wipe my wet eyes and sniffling nose
with,
michelle

( ;) )