Re: dis list ain't go no love fo sho

>From: "Kylie Wilkerson" <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
>Subject: dis list ain't go no love fo sho
>Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:02:27 -0500

>If I go to one more show and don't meet a listie...well I'm gonna be really
>mad. Ahem, Jeff Grantham! :) Dude - where were you?
I was standing right in front of the stage the whole night!  Where were you?

>probably saw me, and realized my dorkiness and just walked away. That's ok.
>:)
I scanned the large crowd multiple times, but never saw anyone that met the
description you gave me.  I guess next time, you really will have to let me
know what you are wearing. :)

Sorry I missed ya!  Are you going to see the Cowboy Junkies on October 13th?

Anyway, the cover of Peggy Lee's "Fever" that flowed right into "My Love Is
A Fever" was one of the highlights of the evening.  Karin and Linford were
definitely a dynamic duo!!

peace,

Jeff G.