dis list ain't go no love fo sho

hey all.

this is my haiku regarding my request at Canal Street Tavern, Dayton OH.
It's my first time. :)

I asked for a seat
with a friend from the listserv,
I have no answer.

Then I asked for help
with the merchandise table,
I have no answer.

I feel like a nerd,
I did not get one reply.
Thanks, listserv loser.

Hey! That was fun. :)

If I go to one more show and don't meet a listie...well I'm gonna be really
mad. Ahem, Jeff Grantham! :) Dude - where were you? You probably saw me, and
realized my dorkiness and just walked away. That's ok. :)

I'm expecting to meet a lot of you. Like...Dan(+ girl?), Bruce, Jessyka,
Drew?, and now I'm drawing a blank. Anyhoo, I can't wait. :)

I still wish David were coming. :(

it was my idea first,
kylie

ps. Dan, don't be mad that I mocked your email. :)