Another Show You Shouldn't Miss -COLORADO

I saw the Lost Dogs last night, and they will be in Denver tonight
(Sunday), and Colorado Springs on Monday night.

I got a vibe that there might not be too many years worth of touring
left in this specific act, the Lost Dogs, although the members might be
musically active forever. They really seem to be using the supergroup
thing to go deeper than ever into folk, country, gospel (O! George
Clooney, Where Wert Thou?) to a level they really couldn't come close
to, maybe even as solo acts, and certainly not in 77's, DA, Choir
concerts.

NP-> Steve Earle & Emmylou Harris- "I Remember You" from _Jerusalem_, on
sale Tuesday

Wylie Kilkerson wrote:
"A SHOW YOU *CAN MISS...FOR REAL...So...I attended one show this
fall...go see I'm amazing.
Seriously.
Really.
wylie
;)"

Tuesday 7PM San Mateo & Academy, ABQ, Bound To Be Read Bookstore, see
Mark Mathis speak about _Feeding The Media Beast_

Have you fed the Media Beast lately?
mathismedia.com
"Whatever shall we do with these days?" - Linford Detweiler
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET