Re: This is the Over the Rhine list... right?

michelle wrote:

>Yes, yes, I'm being facetious and don't mean any of that anger
>stuff, but c'mon people - you're listee's.  Three shows and not
>one valid review?  Not one setlist?  Not one person sharing
>on-stage banter or any new songs sung?  Maybe I'm having a 3-day
>nightmare.
>

>off getting more kleenex to wipe my wet eyes and sniffling nose
>with,
>michelle

Well, maybe K&L could just update us after every show.  I mean, they're
in a far better position to tell us exactly what kind of stage banter
there was.  They have all the setlists.  They could tell us about new
songs and their names; they could give us all the lyrics too!   Not only
that, but their concert attendance is /impeccable/.  There's not a
single show they're missed that (I know of.)

-Smitty the Sarcastic