OTR at the Fine Line

You know, it occurs to me that aren't very many performers who, when
their fans realize that the show isn't a full band show, but just two
out of five, start feeling all exciting in anticipation of what's in
store for them.

Man, I can't say enough how thankful I am that Karin and Linford found
each other and decided to spend their lives doing what they do.  Last
night's concert was just simply amazing.  Very rarely have I seen two
people who can do so very much with so very little.

I know, I'm sounding like a gushing fanboy - but at least I should be in
good company.  ;)

My soon-to-be-fiancee and I got Linford's book last night.  Haven't read
it yet, as we're saving it to read together.  Karin was even gracious
enough to sign it (after asking her husband's permission, of course! ;).

I don't if the "special instrument" that Karin played has been talked
about yet - if not, I'll refrain from mentioning it to keep up the
surprise - but I thought that was a hoot.  And it was a great treat for
me to see Linford on the guitar - I'd not seen that live before.

The cover of "Fever" was good too - I don't know if I can think of
another singer who can be as... what would be a good word?
Tantalizing?  Sultry?  Sexy?  as Karin can.  Made me glad I was sitting
next to my girlfriend. ;)

Anyway, kudos to K&L for such a treat last night.  The residuals are
helping me get through the typical dreary Monday quite nicely.

Troy