RE: Plans 1-8 apparently failed

As a student, I thought I might have some perspective on this
question.  Here's my answer:  If I have significant interest in
the class/subject/film, and if the place where this veiwing may
take place is a reasonably good place to watch a movie.  Now, if
I *did* have an 8:00 midterm the next day, all bets might be off.
On the other hand, if I'm looking fora reason to procrastinate on
studying for tomorrow's midterm, I might stay.  It probably
depends on what my friends are doing, how late I was up studying
for this midterm, weather I want brownie points, and what I had
for breakfast that morning (if anything) and the time of day.
So, I guess, my answer is, it's anybody's guess.

<This is the part where Brad explains his plan and the reasoning
for it>
So, I guess my question is: if you were a student enrolled
in this class, would you stick around to watch a movie that
wasn't going to be on the final, when you might possibly
have another mid-term at 8 a.m. in the morning?

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)