Over the Rhine on line

So I've been cruising around on my favorite new website, the digital club network.  They've got a streaming Over the Rhine concert from December 2000 at Little Brother's.  It's groovy!  Full band - Terry's even there!

And the site is full of good words about the band ~

'Many who experience the undeniable spirit of Over the Rhine's music feel drawn to it in much the same way that some old-timers testify to having known quite suddenly, in the space of a few moments, who they would marry.'

http://www.dcn.com/contest/band_page.jsp?artist_id=4477#

At least I've got something to hold on to 'til they make it back to Colorado : )

Dawn

Do you Yahoo!?