Re: OT: Plans 1-8 apparently failed

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 12:31, Brad Caviness wrote:

> So, I guess my question is: if you were a student enrolled
> in this class, would you stick around to watch a movie that
> wasn't going to be on the final, when you might possibly
> have another mid-term at 8 a.m. in the morning?

I would, but then I'm a film buff.  I suppose they'd have to be
*somewhat* of a film buff to be in the class, so it might work.

I'd even stay for the whole thing if it was a bad movie - I can't not
watch the whole movie.  The only movie I can remember shutting off
because it was so bad was _The English Patient_ (how that piece of $&%!
ever won an Oscar is beyond me), and that was mainly because it was on
two tapes and the break to switch them was enough of a stop to prompt
not putting the next one in.

Troy