OtR's mp3 rarities

I've been loving the past handfull of months mp3's.  Cast Me
Away, Orphan Girl, Seahorse and now, Lucy.  I about jumped out
of my skin when I saw And Can It Be up there one month last year
(still one of my top mp3 rarities they've put up).  It thrills
me to check each month lately and see older songs up there, I
know they're clips from shows done in the past couple years, but
still...

So here's my question, if you could pick a song that you'd
*really* call a rarity to show up as a live mp3, which would it
be?

my choices:

Paul & Virginia, I've Been Slipping or Falling (death of a tree)

If only I had a magic lamp... ;)

michelle