Re: OtR's mp3 rarities

Easy.

My picks for rarities would be:
Extended version of Rhapsodie.
How Does it Feel to Be On My Mind (part III) from Cornerstone 2000.
Any song performed by both VoL and OtR during the Double Cure tour (I
don't know if they did anything together, but I'd quietly jump up and down
with glee if the, in fact, did.

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)