RE: That time of Year

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Lawlor, Barry wrote:

> Rhys wrote and made me smile:

ode to a cinnamon roll:

yum
yum yum

(:

i'd email everyone some, but i think they'd get squished into bits, or
stolen by the hungry net trolls.

> There's the whole problem with breaking my lease, and finding a good
> place to live and what is the cost of living there?  Probably better
> than here in Northern VA, but ya never never know.

true... but there's so much fun there, and you can fly! i still dream that
i can fly (:

> Probably true, but I wonder how *his* deferred compensation package will
> be doing in 2023? ;)  I'm sure Tinkerbell will play with the books
> somehow!!!

tinkerbell just asks everyone to clap and believe, and presto, there's
401ks for all (:

licking my fingers,
rhys

--
Calculating in binary code is as easy as 01,10,11.