Re: That time of Year

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Lawlor, Barry wrote:

> Once a year I get my Virginia Retirement System update.  It is a very,
> very sad day.  I will have 30 years of service on 8-01-2023 and be able
> to retire at the age of 55 (early retirement), or on 5-01-2033 with 39
> years and 9 months of service.  I can't decide whether it is depressing
> because I have been here almost 10 years, whether it is because I can't
> retire until 2023, or the fact that 2023 doesn't seem all that far away,
> or the estimated monthly benefit that I will be receiving.

yikes, i don't even think about that stuff.

> See what y'all have brought me to?

*ya'll*?  yikes.

barry, i think it's really that you are just fighitng the whole gbrowing
up thing (:

go live with peter pan for a while (:

he has more fun than you do, it sounds like.

rhys

--
Bad command or file name. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaaay...