That time of Year

Once a year I get my Virginia Retirement System update.  It is a very, very
sad day.  I will have 30 years of service on 8-01-2023 and be able to retire
at the age of 55 (early retirement), or on 5-01-2033 with 39 years and 9
months of service.  I can't decide whether it is depressing because I have
been here almost 10 years, whether it is because I can't retire until 2023,
or the fact that 2023 doesn't seem all that far away, or the estimated
monthly benefit that I will be receiving.

What should I get inscribed on my watch?   Should I start preparing my
speech now, or should I just add lib when the time comes?  See what y'all
have brought me to?

Out here watching time pass,
Barry