Re: Re: Dubya causes chaos in the Heartland...

>From: Ysobelle
>Well, first off, I'm not a political expert by any means. I'm slowly
>beginning to think, however, that this idea of beginning a war has as one
>of its factors the simple fact that Dubya wants to get reelected.

That's all politics are, you know :D

I imagine Dubya's gotten his taste of "war glory" and wants to go in for
more. Finish what his daddy didn't.

I'm not a political expert either but I'd like to think I can see through
the bull. Even candidates whose positions I believe in are forced to play
the game. Oh no. . .horrible visions of high school . . .

Speaking of which, I *do* have recurring dreams about high school. I always
am trying to open my locker and I can never remember my combination. Then I
panic because I have to go to class, but it's the first day and I can't
remember what class I'm supposed to go to, or which room it's in. My books
are in the locker that I can't open-the bell is about to ring. Panic!!!

Ysobelle, congrats on your new job - sounds fun! Much more interesting than
my cube farm *grin*

Sarah