Peter & ROCKY

Hey guys!

I want to let you know that my fiancee Wendy is playing the role of Janet
Majors in Falcon Theater's production of THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW, and I am
functioning as the Stage Manager.

The SHOW opens tonight (September 6, 2002) and runs September 6, 7, 13, 14,
20, 21, 2002. Shows begin at 8pm (with additional midnight shows on the 7th
&  14th).

Performances are held at the Westwood Town Hall at the corner of Harrison
and Montana Avenues. Tickets are $12, $10 for students/seniors.

You can reserve tickets online at the Falcon Theater website,
http://www.falcontheater.net.

I see you shiver with antici... (say it!) PATION. So, take that 'step to the
right' and come see THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW!

We hope to see you at the show!

The BUMMER is that the SHOW runs during Peter Mulvey's concert at Canal
Street. Someone apologize to Peter for me!

-drew
www.drewvogel.com