Re: Dubya causes chaos in the Heartland (and possibly the world aswell)

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Sarah Herr wrote:
> Personally I'm against a war unless it's absolutely necessary.

Hmmm, I'm not convinced that a war against Iraq *isn't* absolutely
necessary.  I'm attending press screenings for the Vancouver film festival
right now, and yesterday I saw a documentary on Iraq's nuclear weapons
program and its links to German companies that were in cahoots with the
Nazis way back when.  It's not just a German-Iraq problem, of course, but
Iraq *is* the country that wants to use this technology, or will gladly
supply it to others who would use it against us.  And you know what they
say about an ounce of prevention (not that this couldn't have been
prevented at much earlier stages ... but it's too late for that ... ).

> Let's try other things *before* we go over there and blow up more
> innocent people.

Like wait for them to come over here and blow up even *more* innocent
people?

 If true love never did exist how could we know its name? -- Sam Phillips
          Happiness happens but I want joy. -- Marjorie Cardwell