Re: Dubya causes chaos in the Heartland (and possibly the world as well)

Peter wrote: Hmmm, I'm not convinced that a war against Iraq *isn't*
absolutely necessary.

I still don't think it's too late to prevent all-out war. How about getting
the support of our allies on a possible solution? The news last night stated
60% of Europeans polled would support war against Iraq only with UN
approval. We need to get support before we do something as drastic as war.
What we do affects other countries besides our own.

> > Let's try other things *before* we go over there and blow up more
> > innocent people.
>
>Like wait for them to come over here and blow up even *more* innocent
>people?

Are some innocent people more worthy of protection than others?

Sarah