Dubya causes chaos in the Heartland (and possibly the world as well)

Hey everybody, the prez of the U.S. of A. visited my neck of the woods
yesterday (South Bend, Indiana). It caused quite a ruckus. First of all, it
was all the news stations would talk about. I said "Forget that - I wanna
see the NFL kickoff Bon Jovi concert!" :D

Dubya was raising funds for a local politian. A Republican who claims to
have "family values" yet was seen at my organization's golf outing smoking a
stogie and swearing like a sailor, and making somewhat sexually harassing
comments to my co-worker friend. Now he's bashing his opponent on TV ads.
Needless to say, I'm not voting for him ;)

Anyway while a lot of people were excited to have Dubya about, it also
caused a big anti-war demonstration. The national news last night was also
abuzz over the administration's wanting a war with Iraq and how the
international community as a whole is "skeptical." Even a lot of Americans
are questioning, even those who are otherwise supportive of the idea. I've
talked to friends in Europe who are afraid George W. Bush is going to start
WWIII. Well starting a war nobody else wants is a great way to go about it!

Personally I'm against a war unless it's absolutely necessary. Let's try
other things *before* we go over there and blow up more innocent people.

The chaos is subsiding *here* for now,
Sarah