OTR, friends, and grief...

Hey all,
   I was looking for some opinions, and I can't think of anywhere else to go at the moment.  I am working on a project, and I am trying to find some modern songs that accompany grief.  My cultural studies seminar got into a big argument last night about the use of modern music in funerals, etc.  I agreed with them that I really could do without "wind beneath my wings" or "candle in the wind."  Maybe I'm just a morbid person but a number of recent events and then this discussion led me to ask, "What modern music would you have played at your funeral?"  Or if you don't want to delve there, then which songs most accompany your personal feelings of grief?

Thanks fo you thoughts,
Lil' Steve