good grief...

--- GidgetTMsMan at aol_com wrote:
> Maybe I'm just a morbid person but a number of
> recent events and then this discussion led me to
> ask, "What modern music would you have played at
> your funeral?"  Or if you don't want to delve there,
> then which songs most accompany your personal
> feelings of grief?

somber acoustic song about grief of a friend's
suicide... Caedmon's Call "Center Aisle" from
_Caedmon's Call_.

punk rocker's ballad about the loss of a loved one...
The Offspring "Gone Away" from _Ixnay on the Hombre_.

rocker's ballad that can be interpreted as death of a
loved one (or perhaps someone who just went away)...
Incubus "I Miss You" from _Make Yourself_.

HTH!
Dan

np: aimee mann - lost in space

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/