Re: dream a little dream (wasRe: The list, a side note, Canal Street Tavern...)

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:

> from liesel:
> i've dreamt about being back in highschool several
> times in the last month.  what do you all suppose that
> means?
>
> i dream about it sometimes too...and sometimes that i'm back in grade
> school...but scary part....i'm usually naked or half-clothed.  i'm not
> sure i want to know what that means.  my "counselor" aunt would have me
> diagnosed in seconds...and would probably be highly concerned.

fear of being exposed? who knows? maybe it's your showcase self coming out
- the exhibitionasit...

rhys

hmmmmmm...never tho't about those possibilities....i have heard that a
person dreams of being naked in "inappropriate" situations when they are
feeling particularly vulnerable in his/her life.  i love trying to analyze
dreams...not that i know what i'm doing...but it's just a fascinating
subject for me.

speaking of dreams...i had this one that i want to paint sometime. i was
looking thro' a brick wall into an old church...i could see thro' to a
stained glass window on the other side.  the image in the window was a
typical one of christ, except that he moved, and stepped from the window
towards me.  i then noticed that on the floor of this church...mostly dirt
floor...were pigeons and doves...hundreds of them.  i watched my hands
reach thro' the brick wall and pick up a dove.  i looked up to see streams
of light surrounding this image of christ as he watched me.  then i woke
up.  the colors were so vivid.  some people say they don't dream in color.
...hard to imagine that..as color is extremely important in my dreams.
ooops...time to get back to reality.

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_