Here comes the bride... whose body is a stairway of skin

A little story, if you will indulge.

Once upon a time there was a boy.  We shall not spend a lot of time on
the boys childhood, nor will we elaborate on certain past events which
include a broken engagement and a rather time-consuming, complicated
rebound relationship.

No, we will begin this story a while later.  In fact, we will begin with
the girl.

The girl was newish to the church, and decided to go to the "college age
Christmas party" on Dec 22nd.  Coincidentally, this was also her
birthday.  At the party, she met many people, including this boy.  She
thought him interesting, but this was his first outing with the group as
well, so they were both busy meeting people.

Later, sometime next year, he sang.  She liked it.

Still later - almost 9 months later now, the girl and boy had gotten to
know each other a bit better.  In fact, they were spending more than an
average amount of time together.  The boy, who played and sang but did
not do well with harmony, asked her to help lead the youth worship band,
as she had a lot of choir experience.

And so it continued.  The boy liked the girl, but he was skittish, due
in large part to the aforementioned things which we did not much
mention.  The girl quite liked the boy, and was growing a little
impatient.

So it came that a certain band was playing in the town on a certain
night.  Music was a main part of their relationship, so the boy asked
the girl if she might like to go to the concert.  The girl, not knowing
said band, agreed (and indeed the careful reader will rightfully guess
that it did not really matter who the band had been).

The boy, not wanting her to be totally uninformed (and also because he
liked to evangelize), loaned her a few of his CDs, starting her off on
_Films for Radio_ and _GDBD_.  The girl accepted, promising to give them
a spin.

And spin they did.

And spin.  And spin.  And spin some more.

Soon, she was spinning even more, for there was more to be had.  She was
lent _Till We have Faces_ and _Darkest Night of the Year_.  She bought a
few of her own.  And then yet again.  She even bought _Besides_, which
the boy did not have.

And the angels did rejoice, for another soul had been welcomed into the
glorious ethereal sounds that spring forth from Karin and Linford (and
friends).

So you see, dear ones, this small little band has been a large part of
our relationship, and we'd like to pay them their due when such time as
our nuptuals (probably May next year) arrive.

However... there remains the problem: which song?  We would probably
want a romantic one, yes.  Of those there are plenty.  But there will
also be conservative older ladies and gents in attendence, and we would
prefer that no one need be taken to the hospital.

Amazingly enough, I have the voice covered - my sister is not quite
Karin's equal, but she'll certainly do.  My quandry is finding a song
which, while romantic, is not so sensual as to redden the cheeks of the
proper folk, and while beautiful is not so esoteric so as to be
completely incomprehensible to those whose diet might otherwise consist
mainly of Britney Spears (or worse yet, Christian Britney Spears
wannabes).

We're pretty familiar with the entire catalogue, with the exeption of
Linford's Grey Ghost Stories, so anything will do.

Any suggestions?

Troy