Re: Here comes the bride... whose body is a stairway of skin

--- Troy Miller <yort5thor at yahoo_com> wrote:

> A little story, if you will indulge.

Ahhh... happy endings... Troy... I would have to recommend
Rhapsodie (with the extra verse at the beginning as they
sing it in concert) or Latter Days... each are among the
most romantic songs I know. Oooh oooh, Or "etc. Whatever".
such lovely thoughts in GDBD.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)