Re: Here comes the bride... whose body is a stairway of skin

my fiance and i are going to have "Rhapsodie" and
perhaps "Etc Whatever" at our wedding next May 17.

we actually met at an OtR listie meeting just prior
to Bogart's show in March 2001.  she wasn't a listie,
but she was invited by one (thanks, Jess Castillo!).
we started dating shortly thereafter, and the rest is
quite sweet history (and future).

so, anyway, those two songs are my suggestions...
Dan

np: ani difranco - stray cats (so much singing, so
      much laughter CD#1)

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/