An Cat Dubh (was kitty cat u2)

Then rhys wrote:
>mine (by virtue of borrowed/loaned for the year now) is super funny.
>
>he does the intrepid kittycat look from inside boxes.... ears flat out to
>the side, eye peeping over the edge waiting waiting for.... the evil
>devious sneaky string...! (:

How cute, the domestic shorthair in the wild! My cat likes to "hunt" sneaky
string too, as well as people's feet, flies, whatever moves quickly and
unexpectedly. She crouches down, holding ever-so-still, twitching her tail
waiting for the right moment and POUNCES on her victim. Then she looks
around non-chalantly like "What are you looking at? I wasn't doing anything.
I *meant* to fall on my face like that." LOL

I went to the zoo a couple weeks ago - it's amazing how much domestic cats
resemble wild ones.

"Dubh" means "black". Actually my cat is tabby orange with white feet and
tummy ;)

Sarah