Re: Serpents & Gloves received

Jeff wrote:
<So tell me, S&G owners--what's the deal with these songs that aren't <on
any of the albums?  Are they good?  Just leftover scraps that <weren't good
enough for an album?  And some of these titles are <curious, like "An
escaped prisoner running through a woods".  Also, <I'm looking forward to
seeing a guitar knob fly clean off.  Another <thing--"Murder" plays at the
end with the credits, doesn't it?  It's <not listed at all.  A

Well, I got my copy from someone who copied it and just gave it to me.(omg
is that illegal?) So I can't help you there, Jeff. But...I do *love* (really
love) the 'Happy With Myself?' video. I've watched it so many times. The
other music video on there is not quite a favorite. I'm confused on the
'escaped prisoner' thing.
Anyhoo...

kylie