Re: Serpents & Gloves received

--- Jeff Summers <since_91 at hotmail_com> wrote:
> I got my S&G video today, which I bought through ebay last
> week.  the box looks original enough, it even has a slick
> finish to it.  It has all the original graphics, IRS logo,
> etc.  The tape, however, has no label at all.  And it all
> came shrinkwrapped.  For those of you who bought it new in

> the mid 90's, was it like this?

I got one of the signed ones when they were initially
offered, and, thus, never opened it. My friend, Andy "I Will
Kill You And Take Your Place" Whaley opened his and we
watched that. Honestly, I can't remember what kind of label
was on it.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)