Serpents & Gloves received

I got my S&G video today, which I bought through ebay last week.  Somebody
(I'm too lazy to search the archives) suggested that because there were so
many that appeared on ebay at once, perhaps the videos were being copied.
So here's my report: the box looks original enough, it even has a slick
finish to it.  It has all the original graphics, IRS logo, etc.  The tape,
however, has no label at all.  And it all came shrinkwrapped.  For those of
you who bought it new in the mid 90's, was it like this?

CORNERSTONE EXPERIENCE

The Music of Cornerstone Festival, on the Internet

Cable/DSL/T1: http://www.live365.com/stations/292866
56k: http://www.live365.com/stations/294324