Re: Serpents & Gloves received

That's cool, although I wish I had the sticker with the scampering rat (or
dog, isn't it?), but that's the price I pay for not jumping on this sooner.
I had this tape sent to my work address, since it was coming by UPS, so I
can't watch it until I get home.  So I'm just sitting here looking at it.
So tell me, S&G owners--what's the deal with these songs that aren't on any
of the albums?  Are they good?  Just leftover scraps that weren't good
enough for an album?  And some of these titles are curious, like "An escaped
prisoner running through a woods".  Also, I'm looking forward to seeing a
guitar knob fly clean off.  Another thing--"Murder" plays at the end with
the credits, doesn't it?  It's not listed at all.  A