Dido/FfR, Serpents/Gloves, Romania

The story went that Dido had demoed the song; the folks at Third Watch had
heard the demo and requested a version to be played in one episode, but Dido
didn't have time to finish the track.  So if I remember right, Peter Leak
(Dido and OtR's shared manager?) suggested that Karin finish it.  I don't
think Linford plays at all on the version on FfR, it's Pasqual Gabriel,
Dido's programmer-collaborater, with additional guitar from Jack..

My Serpents and Gloves is as described; no label on the VHS tape save a
small white sticker (20x15mm?) with a green scampering rat stamped on it.

Sucky about Brady's...  I shoulda gone.

Is Amy Romania on here still?  I flipped through some channels last night
and on MaxEx or whatever they were previewing a segment with a rockslide in
Romania where the voiceover guy said, "in Romania, even the rocks want
out!".  Heh heh...

I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills,