Re: Serpents & Gloves received

Kylie wrote:
>Well, I got my copy from someone who copied it and just gave it
>to me.(omg is that illegal?)

Hahaha!  Sarcasm RUUULEZ!!

Oh, wait.  Were you being sarcastic??

Yeah, it's illegal, *and* it doesn't put any money in the pockets of our
little band so they may keep putting out music.  You see, they gave up the
burger flipping job (well, pasta serving I guess) years ago in hopes that
people that cared enough about their art would buy it, creating this grand
cash cycle that could be reinvested into making more breathtaking words and
music available...

Keeping oceans within reach,