Re: Most embarrassing music (non-Otr)

Sarah:
<< What album or music do you own that you are most embarrassed to admit?

 I'll go first: Peter Paul and Mary "10 years together." I like to sing "Puff
 the Magic Dragon" quite enthusiastically! It's a bit corny, but it reminds
 me of my childhood.

Personally I wouldn't put Puff down too much. I think it's a finely crafted
little fairy tale put to music. Puts a lot of current *childrens* music to
shame IMO. And, NO it never had anything to do with drugs according to Peter.

As for my most embarressing album, I wish you'd have said most embarressing
album you own that you actually play!!! Now, to be honest to the question I
'll have to admit I have a Barry Manilow album. Don't know which one it is.
I've had it for around 25 years and have Never played it on my own. The story
goes: I had a girlfriend as a teenager that liked Barry boy and gave it to me
thinking if only I listened to him a few times I'd come to like him too.
Well, I listened - with her - and didn't. Haven't listened to it again since.
I suppose I keep it as a kinda keepsake.

I have the Monkee's CD box set which has a lot of cheezy like substance mixed
in with the meat. There are some tunes that hold up quite well though.