Re: Most embarrassing music (non-Otr)

>From: "Sarah Herr" <sarahherr at hotmail_com>

>What album or music do you own that you are most embarrassed to admit?

At the very back of my CD box lurks a Peter Andre album from my very early
teen days (!) along with a Spice Girls album (and maybe I really shouldn't
admit to that.It was bought for me, a long, long time ago.honestly.)
People find my CD collection all together disturbing, and usually the most
embarrassing and most difficult to explain are the Marylin Manson albums;
which live next to the Delirious and Matt Redman albums. I guess I have a
split personality disorder.

>Oh, and I like Bon Jovi too *ducking*.

Don't duck! Bon Jovi are wonderful; 'bed of roses' is on my favourite song
list. :)

unabashedly a Bon Jovi fan and back from holidays until Thursday,
        Tash

"Child, don't close your eyes - the truth contains much beauty. And though
it scars your soul, it can heal the wounds it makes. You've been deceived to
think that pain is to be dreaded. When you've got nothing left, it'll give
more than it takes."  ::Kendall Payne::