Re: Most embarrassing music (non-Otr)

Steve, which Elevation dates/cities did you see? I saw the U. of Notre Dame
one, which was also broadcast live on the U2.com site. If you were watching,
I was the one 15 rows above Larry's drums, wearing the red shirt ;) I agree,
it was one of the most amazing nights of my life. I would even call it a
spiritual experience. I had been "stuck in a moment" for several years and
it snapped me out of my little depression. My sis and I screamed and sang
like silly teenagers the whole time, and I could barely talk when we left. I
haven't been the same since! The opening of "Streets" always makes me feel
like I'm in heaven.

Sarah

Then Sarah said:
>>That's cool. I think U2 has that feeling also. As in, there isn't an arena
>>big enough for 'em :D

To which Steve replied: