Re: Most embarrassing music (non-Otr)

i was at that stryper concert at c'stone last year....just because i had to
see if they had changed.  i do raise my hand to embarrassingly admit that i
liked them when i was in high school.  in about '82 i went to a concert in
pittsburgh and even got one of the bibles they threw.  my friend tho't i
looked like bobby sweet back then...yes, even more embarrassing.  ...tho'
to her that was a compliment.  yikes.

their concert at c'stone was at least amusing.  the guys still do look
pretty good in leather...or pleather...whatever it is.  but it really was
merely amusing.  the "older folks" as patty put it were probably just
re-living their high school years....mmmmm...nostalgia.

i feel so very old.

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_