Re: Most embarrassing music (non-Otr)

I was at Cstone last year, and Stryper was as well.  I was a big fan back in the day, but have since moved on, so I missed that big reunion show (darn).  I still have the tapes and CDs, though.  A few years back I tried to sell them at a used CD store, and the guy wouldn't take them, saying "We can't even give away Stryper."

Jeff

CORNERSTONE EXPERIENCE

The Music of Cornerstone Festival, on the Internet

Cable/DSL/T1: http://www.live365.com/stations/292866
56k: http://www.live365.com/stations/294324