Re: Most embarrassing music (non-Otr)

>admit?

Oh wow, what a list.  I suppose when you have 2,000 CD's you've accumulated
over ten years, you have some lesser moments in there.  So let's begin...

I have three Mike & The Mechanics albums.  Yes, three.  None of them is
really any good.  But I am a huge Genesis fan and one day I have this goal
of having everything every Genesis member has put out with the exception of
Phil Collins' solo albums, which I can't stand (if I get them, they'll be
last, that's for sure).

Meat Loaf.  Bat Out of Hell 1 and 2, and the double live CD.  Yeah, I love
the guy.  Jim Steinman writes incredible songs and Meat Loaf has an amazing
voice.  Sue me.

The complete Def Leppard CD catalog...I just love these guys.

Asia albums.  Lots of them.  I don't know where they came from, they just
kept accumulating.  Even the post-John Wetton ones.

The Style Council box set.  Most people in the US probably have no idea who
they were, but it's some cheesy stuff, but it's Paul Weller, so I had to
get it.

Poison's Greatest Hits.  I got it for $2.  Come on.  "Stand" is a great song.

Boston.  All of 'em.  Even the last two crappy ones.  Boston just rocks.

Is that enough cheese for all of you?  :-)

-Steve C.