RE: iPod revisited (no otr)

I'm SURE you meant "male-to-female" connectors, right Paul?

I mean, male-to-male ain't BIBLICAL! You could end up like... Well, like
THIS:
http://www.drewvogel.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Clutter&id=aab&op=modload
&name=Photo_Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

http://www.drbott.com/prod/ipodkit.html

Availability: Dr. Bott's iPod Connection Kit retails for $49.95

--
paul r. soupiset
toolbox studios