iPod revisited (no otr)

A number of you have written me offline about the iPod.... and how I hook it
up to the cars:

option a: my '93 mitsubishi has an 1/8" audio in right near the tape deck.
Simple male-to-male headphone cable.

option b: my wife's honda odyssey required me to purchase the following:

Dr. Bott's iPod(tm) Connection Kit includes everything you might need to
bring your music anywhere you might want it. iPod(tm) Connection Kit
provides most every option for connecting to iPod's 3.5-mm stereo headphone
jack to automobile stereo systems, home stereo systems, mic input of
computers and other devices, boom boxes, and clock radios. The kit includes
an Auto Charger, FM Transmitter, various audio cables and a carry pouch.

http://www.drbott.com/prod/ipodkit.html

Availability: Dr. Bott's iPod Connection Kit retails for $49.95

--
paul r. soupiset
toolbox studios