Re:Serpents & Gloves auctions & Shuba's

JB reported:

>I'm sceptical, my tape came in what looks like an
>original box but the tape itself has no markings on it ?? Now it
>wouldn't take a genius to go get some original looking boxes made
>and make some copies for a total cost of about 2 bucks and sell them
>on ebay for 20-30.

Hmmm....I'm looking forward to seeing S&G since I stupidly put off buying it when it was new ("I can always get it later", I told myself), but I'm not sure I want an illegal copy. I'll put up a report of my own once it comes in a few days.

CORNERSTONE EXPERIENCE

The Music of Cornerstone Festival, on the Internet

Cable/DSL/T1: http://www.live365.com/stations/292866
56k: http://www.live365.com/stations/294324

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/