and Kim sound together.  So... who would YOU like to see forever
stamped on official albums singing backup w/ Karin?

my choices (excuse my limited opinions):

#1  Kim Taylor
#2  Leigh Nash
#3  Jedi Knight Jack (no, that's not a typo.  at least on 1 song
i think it'd be cool)

And a little left of the whole alike or not topic, I saw Molly
Ringwald on some show w/ her dog.  Cute dog.  She said, "always
get cute pets cause eventually you end up looking like them."
And it made me think of Drew, and all his pets...

http://www.drewvogel.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Photo_Gallery&file=index

So I'm wondering, is Drew a Dolly?  Or a Belle?  Dolly's got
those big ol' ears and Drew's got that big ol'.. n/m.  Anyway,
totally pointless.  I haven't posted much lately and I'm taking
it out on you guys, do forgive.  :)

head tilted and eyes batting,
michelle