<<  So... who would YOU like to see forever
stamped on official albums singing backup w/ Karin?

my choices (excuse my limited opinions):

#1  Kim Taylor
#2  Leigh Nash
#3  Jedi Knight Jack (no, that's not a typo.  at least on 1 song
i think it'd be cool)>>

Ok, I checked out some Kim Taylor tunes tonite...wow. I *really* like her.
Soo Jack produced this album? Sweet.

Anyhoo,backups...I agree with all of Michelle's choices. You know...on the
Beatles cover song that OtR did I think Karin sounds like Leigh Nash. Alot.
And when Karin sings with Jack on Holy Rain...wow. Love it.

who sent? you sent for me,
kylie