Re: orphan girl- otr content and question

<< I know Gillian Welch sang Orphan Girl but she didn't write it, so I'm not
 sure if she was the one who sang it originally.

 Bug >>

don't mean to correct ya but actually she did write it.  It was the first
tune on her first album. Easy mistake though, she has a knack for writing
tunes that *feel* like they've been around a long time.
   I've had a copy of it since shortly after it came out.  Weirdly enough I
found it in a used bin -- autographed. Phenomenal disc by the way.

here's the info:
http://www.gillianwelch.com/discography/revival.htm

 looks like you can even download it along with every tune on the disc Not
sure if the downloads are the full tunes as I've never tried it.

kevin