Re:Ashley Cleveland/Margaret Becker

In my opinion if your "headlining" anywhere and you have more than 1 album
out anything under 90 minutes is unacceptable.Thank god OTR always
plays thier 16-18 songs the only exception being when they play here in
Chicago at Shuba's where for some crazy reason which noone has ever told me,
they play 2 shows the same night.Now obviously I don't expect to hear 2  18
song sets but the last time(xmas show) they played the same set except for 1
song I think.Both sets were 13 or 14 songs.Thats a long night for our
guys!But it would of been nice to hear 6 or 7 seven different ones in the
second set hopefully they'll do it in Sept.??? I know I'm not the only one
staying for both shows,Thier must be 5 or 6 of us right???....LOL  ;)