Re: Ashley Cleveland/Margaret Becker

kirk asked:

> Ashley is probably
>  my favorite singer (along with that Bergquist woman). Are any other
>  listees aware of her?

i have a WYEP compilation cd that has ashley cleveland as one of the tracks.
i always liked that particular track (although i now have no idea what it is
or where the cd is), and i remember popping it into the cd player every once
in a while and thinking, "wow, i really like that, i wonder who it is."  i
never actively pursued listening to her again, though.

speaking of another ashley, i let my dad borrow a mix cd that dan temmsfield
sent me (yay, dan!), and ashley peacock was my dad's favorite person on it.

speaking of another cleveland, i went to the cleveland zoo yesterday, and had
enormous amounts of fun!  they have a big cage with these pretty birds called
lorakeets in them, and you can feed them.  they crawl all over you!  :)  it
was a happy weekend.

also thinking that monday came too soon...
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka