Re: Ashley Cleveland/Margaret Becker

Here's another listee who likes Ashley Cleveland.  I've been able to see her three times at Cornerstone.  I just found out this week about her latest album "Second Skin" which came out a few months ago, I think.  So I went to her website http://ashleycleveland.com and signed up for the e-mail list, so I won't miss out on things like this again.

>(many thanks...also to Jeff for the C-stone show),

You're welcome!  I have to say that whoever does the sound for OTR's shows is very very good.  I've recorded shows from the last three Cornerstones, and the recordings of the OTR shows always sound the best.

CORNERSTONE EXPERIENCE

The Music of Cornerstone Festival, on the Internet

Cable/DSL/T1: http://www.live365.com/stations/292866
56k: http://www.live365.com/stations/294324